Thursday 18 July 2013

Quick note to our readers....


Hi folks

My apologies for there being such a large gap between blog posts, but life as it happens, just got in the way and I found myself struggling to write even 200 words a week. However, Supermammy is back and determined to pick up where she left off. Much has happened in the past year -

* We moved house (though not with the mortgage that we hoped for...we're still renting unfortunately and trying to save).
* Owen turned 5 and has had a whole year in the Reception class at primary school and he'll be transferring to Year 1 this September.
* Ava turned 2 (going on 20) and hasn't changed much, except she talks more than her brother now and can run faster than me. She still eats as much as a fully grown man.
* I now work four days a week and on Fridays I take care of a little boy called Harrison, also aged 2, so that his mother can go to work (obviously I'm a gluten for punishment). In return, she cares for Ava one day per week so Dad can work midweek.
* I've lost two stone via the wonders of Slimming World - though I still look about four months pregnant.
* I'm now a school governor! (Yes!!! Me!!!)
* I have a new Samsung S4 Galaxy phone - I have no idea what to do with it and I've developed an addiction to Candy Crush.
* I'm still shattered.

So back to business...back to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment